Contractors experience a great deal of stress caused by the pressures of meeting deadlines and budgets, complying with workman standards, meeting clients’ expectations and ensuring they get paid. At times, given the pressure, mistakes happen. Whether you made a mistake or you have been accused of a construction defect that had nothing to do with your workmanship a Scottsdale Contractor Lawyer at The Peddy Berg Law Firm, PLLC, can help.
Attorney Peddy Berg is experienced in representing contractors, subcontractors, architects and suppliers in complex construction law cases. As an experienced litigator, she has worked on several multimillion-dollar cases. Guided by her experience and strong work ethic, she crafts effective legal arguments and defenses for her clients. As a well-respected business owner of several small businesses, she has a unique perspective on legal situations and uses this knowledge and her legal experience to find creative and effective resolutions to her clients’ cases. As a Scottsdale Contractor Lawyer, Jen Peddy Berg represents clientele throughout the Valley.
Representing Contractors in a Variety of Settings
The Peddy Berg Law Firm, PLLC, represents clients in the number of different capacities pertaining to construction law, including:
- Breach of contract claims: If you are facing a breach of contract claim for nonpayment, nonperformance or warranty issues, The Peddy Berg Law Firm can assist you in bringing or defending a legal action.
- Mechanic’s liens: Attorney Peddy Berg assists contractors in securing their mechanic and materialman lien rights by reviewing documentation and drafting the documentation associated with Preliminary 20-Day Lien Notices and Notice and Claim of Liens. In addition, she is experienced in bringing lawsuits to enforce mechanics’ liens.
- Construction defect: The firm provides legal assistance in prosecuting and defending any construction defect concerns for contractors, subcontractors, and architects.
- Licensing and regulation issues: The Peddy Berg Law Firm represents individuals and companies in disciplinary proceedings before the Registrar of Contractors (ROC) and Office of Administrative Hearings, and appeals administrative decisions to the Superior Court when appropriate. The Peddy Berg Law Firm also assists contractors with staying in compliance with Arizona statutes and administrative rules.
- Other services: Attorney Peddy Berg can provide consultations and legal representation regarding lien rights, stop notice rights, bond claims, prompt-payment claims, recovery fund claims, and contract review/drafting.
Contact a Scottsdale Contractor Lawyer
Attorney Peddy Berg provides experienced legal representation in construction law matters. The dire consequences associated with these legal matters can ultimately affect your license, business, and livelihood. If you need a construction lawyer, experienced in representing contractors in Scottsdale, The Peddy Berg Law Firm, PLLC, can help. Contact a Scottsdale Contractor Lawyer online or by calling 480-382-3109 for more information or to schedule an appointment.