Scottsdale Business Litigation Attorney, Jennifer Peddy Berg wants to help your business when it is in need. Owning and running a business is an exciting endeavor, but when problems arise it can be very stressful, especially when it takes you away from doing what you do best – running your business. Having an experienced attorney to assist you in resolving these problems can save you both time and money. Attorney Peddy Berg has extensive experience handling a variety of business disputes, and litigation matters.
When business disputes occur between a business and an individual or between two business entities, resolution without resorting to business litigation will always be preferable for everyone involved. However, in cases where it is not possible or practical to avoid litigation, a good business litigation attorney, such as Attorney Peddy Berg, can be invaluable in protecting your rights and your company’s business interests. She handles a variety of business litigation cases, including:
- Contract Disputes
- Business Divorces
- Shareholder Derivative Suits
- Mortgage Fraud Claims
- Mortgage Deficiency Recovery Suits
- Claims of Fraud and/or Misrepresentation
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Partnership Disputes
- Interference with Business Expectations
- Infringement on Trade Secrets
- Unfair Competition
- Trademark Infringement
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Franchise Disputes
- Violations of Employment Contracts
- Violations of Non-Compete and/or Confidentiality Agreements
- Lease Disputes
- Garnishment/Debt Collection
- Disputes Regarding Real Estate Commission Splits
- Malpractice claims, including those against accountants, architects, attorneys, cosmetologists, engineers, financial advisors, insurance brokers, mechanics, and real estate professionals
The Peddy Berg Law Firm, PLLC works hard to do exactly what it says it will do – Take the Stress of out a Stressful Situation. The litigation process can be a scary and stressful experience; Attorney Peddy Berg takes the time to meet with every client to fully explain the litigation process and what her clients can expect to happen and when, so they can prepare for and anticipate these events.
As an experienced trial attorney, Attorney Peddy Berg is particularly adept in the courtroom and licensed to practice in both federal and Arizona state courts. If you need assistance with a business dispute or other litigation matter, contact Scottsdale Business Litigation Attorney, The Peddy Berg Law Firm, PLLC, online or by calling 480-382-3109 to schedule a consultation.